How will we use the information about you.
We use your personal information (such as name, email address and role) for the following purposes:
- Where the information has been collected from our website, we use it in order to administer and update our website, in order to facilitate communication with you or otherwise to process any requests you make.
- Where you have provided the information to us in the regular course of our business, or where it has been provided to us by your employer in the course of our business, to facilitate our communication with you and to process and administer your requests (for example, to use information which you provide to make slot alterations, or to make changes to user registrations).
- Where you have asked to be put on our marketing database, or you are a business contact and have not opted-out, to provide relevant marketing, market research or other information to you.
We may disclose your information as follows:
- within the ACL group of companies, in order to facilitate the above purposes;
- to third parties such as regulators where we have a legal obligation to do so; and
- to entities which provide relevant services to us (such as PDC A/S, the operator of the OCS portal).
The lawful basis under which we may process your personal data are: (i) where you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data (for example, for marketing purposes); (ii) where the processing is necessary for us to administer a contract we have in place with you; (iii) where the processing is necessary for ACL to comply with a legal obligation; and (iv) where the processing is necessary for us to perform our official functions as airport coordinator. The lawful basis we rely on will be the one which is most relevant to the act of processing being undertaken.
You may opt out at any time from receiving marketing from us. To opt out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our Head of Information Systems at Airport Coordination Limited, Rourke House, Watermans Business Park, The Causeway, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18 3BA
Access to your Information and Correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have that information corrected (if what we hold about you is not accurate) or erased. Please email us at the address set out above if you wish to do this. We may charge a fee for this service if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you think we are processing or handling your personal data in breach of our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations. You can find more information about this (and your other rights under the GDPR) on the ICO website at ico.org.uk. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any concerns you have before involving the ICO.
How long will we keep your Information?
We operate a data retention policy in compliance with our legal obligations and will only keep your information for as long as we need it. This will usually be for the duration of our interaction with you and then for a further period consistent with our legitimate business purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries or to respond to requests from Regulators.
ACL Site Cookies
There are plugins/controls that you can sign up to that manage Cookies within your site, a few to name that we have worked with for other clients are: OneTrust and Civic Cookie
Please see the list of cookies below for more information:
|The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|The cookie is used to store information on how visitors usea website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
|This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high-traffic sites