- Airport Coordination Limited (ACL) is responsible for slot allocation, schedules facilitation and schedule data collection at a large number of varied airports and, in addition, provides a wide range of services to the aviation industry.
- ACL is a world leading Airport Slot Coordinator working to ensure efficient use of capacity and better operational performance for the benefit of airport operators, airlines and passengers.
- ACL´s experience in the management of airport capacity, and its knowledge and expertise in the development of coordination technologies, places it in a unique and unrivalled position in the industry.
Did you know?
- ACL has unrivalled experience, serving 72 airports worldwide, from global hubs to smaller regional airports
- ACL was the world’s first independent slot coordinator
- ACL coordinates over 3.8 million flights per year
- In 2017, ACL airports saw year on year passenger traffic increase by an average of 6% and aircraft movements increase by an average of 3%
World’s busiest airports - movements per runway
Testimonial — NATS
We have been working successfully with Airport Coordination Limited at several airports across the UK for many years now, some of which are surrounded by the world’s busiest and most complex airspace. Our effective partnership provides us with the ability to make the airports more efficient by allowing us to identify additional capacity and resilience, which is of huge value to our Airport customers. We look forward to continuing our working relationship with ACL.
Testimonial – Virgin
We have worked for many years with ACL as slot coordinators for our main bases at Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester, and in recent years for one of our outstations, Dubai.
In our experience, ACL provide a professional and efficient coordination service, and can be relied upon to conform with industry standards and procedures. We particularly value their commitment to ensuring transparency in the coordination process, and their pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Virgin Atlantic Airways
ACL are the market leader in terms of sophistication, reliability, professionalism and independence. We would wholeheartedly recommend ACL as the only competent source of coordination services that we would contemplate using in such a busy and contentious environment
ACL is widely recognized and respected as the industry’s leading slot experts. They were able to help us develop and implement a slot system that suited our specific needs, and was legally sound. Their approach was innovative and very professional
Billy Bishop Airport
Reports powered by ACL data
The slot data comes direct from airlines and is updated continuously. ACL’s database provides comprehensive schedules information for all 40 airports we serve in the UK, Ireland, Poland, Canada, New Zealand and Dubai
Data can be delivered in a range of formats tailored to your individual needs. For more information, pricing or enquiries please complete the below form: