- Airport Coordination Limited (ACL) is responsible for slot allocation, schedules facilitation and schedule data collection at a large number of varied airports and, in addition, provides a wide range of services to the aviation industry.
- ACL is a world leading Airport Slot Coordinator working to ensure efficient use of capacity and better operational performance for the benefit of airport operators, airlines and passengers.
- ACL´s experience in the management of airport capacity, and its knowledge and expertise in the development of coordination technologies, places it in a unique and unrivalled position in the industry.
Did you know?
- ACL has unrivalled experience, serving 72 airports worldwide, from global hubs to smaller regional airports
- ACL was the world’s first independent slot coordinator
- ACL coordinates over 3.8 million flights per year
- In 2017, ACL airports saw year on year passenger traffic increase by an average of 6% and aircraft movements increase by an average of 3%
World’s busiest airports - movements per runway
Reports powered by ACL data
The slot data comes direct from airlines and is updated continuously. ACL’s database provides comprehensive schedules information for all 40 airports we serve in the UK, Ireland, Poland, Canada, New Zealand and Dubai
Data can be delivered in a range of formats tailored to your individual needs. For more information, pricing or enquiries please complete the below form: