The Online Coordination System (OCS) is a multi-coordinator online web portal, used at 80 airports in 18 countries worldwide.
The site features live online access to the coordination database, with instant, real-time slot availability. The system is available to use 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
- Airlines can self-coordinate their slots within capacity constraints, allowing them to add, edit and delete flights
- Immediate responses 24/7, with automatic offers
- Live slot availability displays for runways and terminals
- Live access to view and download current schedules for transparency and planning purposes
- Advanced online reporting capabilities for summary data and market analysis
- Outside normal office hours, airport operations can clear slots in urgent situations
- Uniquely amongst coordinators, ACL operates a backup OCS site to ensure the highest levels of system availability for its customers.
Sign up for an OCS account (conditions apply)
ACL Periodically schedules training sessions for the OCS system. When scheduled dates will appear below.