The Online Coordination System (OCS) is a multi-coordinator online web portal, used at 118 airports in 31 countries worldwide.
The site features live online access to the coordination database, with instant, real-time slot availability. The system is available to use 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
- Efficient – Airlines can self-coordinate their slots within capacity constraints, allowing them to add, edit and delete flights;
- Quick– Immediate responses 24/7, with automatic offers;
- Informative – Live slot availability displays for runways and terminals;
- Transparent – Live access to view and download current schedules for planning purposes;
- Concise – Advanced online reporting capabilities for summary data and market analysis;
- Reliable – Unique amongst coordinators, ACL operates a backup OCS site to ensure the highest levels of system availability for its customers;
- Connected – OCS can connect directly to scheduling and operational systems to help automate the slot allocation process (via WebConnect).
Visit OCS at online-coordination.com
Sign up for an OCS account (conditions apply)
ACL Periodically schedules training sessions for the OCS system. Contact us to discuss training we can provide you or your company.