The Online Coordination System (OCS) is a multi-coordinator online web portal, used at 118 airports in 31 countries worldwide.
The site features live online access to the coordination database, with instant, real-time slot availability. The system is available to use 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection.
- Efficient – Airlines can self-coordinate their slots within capacity constraints, allowing them to add, edit and delete flights;
- Quick– Immediate responses 24/7, with automatic offers;
- Informative – Live slot availability displays for runways and terminals;
- Transparent – Live access to view and download current schedules for planning purposes;
- Concise – Advanced online reporting capabilities for summary data and market analysis;
- Reliable – Unique amongst coordinators, ACL operates a backup OCS site to ensure the highest levels of system availability for its customers;
- Connected – OCS can connect directly to scheduling and operational systems to help automate the slot allocation process (via WebConnect).
Sign up for an OCS account (conditions apply)
ACL Periodically schedules training sessions for the OCS system. Contact us to discuss training we can provide you or your company.