Organisations use ACL slot data for analysing markets and trends, staff planning, operational efficiencies, winning new business and increasing revenues:
- Plan resources to match peaks in passenger demand, using reliable, consistent and accurate data
- Deliver excellent service and adequate supply of goods at the right time
- Keep up to date with late-notice schedule additions, cancellations, and changes due to high seasons or special events that drive additional traffic
- Gain insight into passenger profiles by time of day and week
- Position products and services according to market in order to maximise sales potential
- Target high spend passenger groups
- Anticipate demand up to five months ahead of time
- Reclaim VAT on sales to passengers travelling outside EU trading zones
- Drive databases for boarding card scanning
Want to know more?
Reports powered by ACL data
The slot data comes direct from airlines and is updated continuously. ACL’s database provides comprehensive schedules information for all 38 airports we serve in the UK, Ireland, Luxembourg, Poland, Canada, New Zealand and Dubai.
Data can be delivered in a range of formats tailored to your individual needs. For more information, pricing or enquiries please complete the form below: